Another week has come and another one has gone.
Happy 21 weeks to our baby boy!!
| Mr. Cool Dude-Levi with his daddy on March 12th, 2011 Check out those shades!! |
21 weeks ago, I gave birth to this bundle of joy. I really can't believe it's been that long.
He brings soooooooo much joy to our lives. In the past week he has began to roll over from tummy to back. He's becoming more and more vocal (want to be the center of attention-haha). He's eating cereal like a big boy and we have started him on stage 1 foods (not every day but every couple of days) and he's doing great with both. We have him on a some what schedule in the evening. And that too he is doing great with.
I L~O~V~E, L~O~V~E, L~O~V~E did I say LOVE this little boy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much!!!!!
Happy 21 weeks of life LEVI!! Love you more than you will ever know.
~Momma B
No comments:
Post a Comment