I'm one HAPPY girl on this Monday but also one tired girl too.
Friday Night
~ We painted the last two walls of the living room.
Saturday
~Nick slept in on Saturday morning (he rarely has Saturday's off anymore).
~Then he and I finished the second coat on the walls in the living-room while Mr. Levi took a mid-morning nap.
CAN YOU HEAR THE EXCITEMENT IN MY VOICES-YIPPIE YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
~We did some shopping and spending sometime together "Family Time".
~Purchased a storm door for our house.
~Started putting the downstairs back together.
~Nick and I watched a movie together after Levi went to bed (mostly Nick watched the movie because I accidently fell asleep)
Sunday
~Church day!!!! I was thrilled because we celebrated the Lord's Supper. It always brings be back to the remembrance of my 1st ever Lord's Supper and how very special it was. I LOVE being apart of God's BIG family.
~Cooked lunch
~Nick hung the new storm door. (Which LOOKS wonderful!!)
I promise, I'm gonna get some photos up really soon!!
~Momma Bates
No comments:
Post a Comment