Spoke with my daddy this morning.....My step-mom is doing worse. She is suffering more and more everyday. I want go into details on here but it's BAD!!!I don't like no HATE this. She is such a wonderful person and doesn't deserve this at all. Hospice came in yesterday and said 7 days or less. SEVEN DAYS OR LESS!!!!! WHAT????? Can this be true?
I have been on this side of hospice before with my grandmother and I know when they say something like this they are right on. And it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurts sooooooooooooo bad! I think it has finally hit me. That this is really happening.
If you know me you know I'm a christian music or country music person with a little mix in there occasionally.
Over the last few weeks I find myself listening mostly to christian music and every time I get in my car and have it on christian radio no lie this song is on......"Blessings" by Laura Story (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ). But then I will switch it over to country and no lie again every time this song....."Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSGLZd9Vg4). I honestly CANNOT believe it. It's like God is telling me something!!!! But what is is? I have been praying that the Lord would show me what He's trying to get across to me. I still don't know.
Please pray!!!!!! Pray for....
- Comfort & Peace for my step-mom in her final days.
- My daddy-That he will find peace in all of this. Trust in the Lord. And that he will know that he has done everything in his power for her. Comfort for him as well.
- Step-brother & Step-sister
- My Brother & I
- Her grandchild- Morgan, Evan, & Levi-that they will all always know just how much Paulette LOVED them.
- Nick (my husband)- as he prepares to speak/do her funeral.
- The people who come to the funeral-if they don't know Christ they will come to know HIM.
I know that we are all born to die-but it doesn't make it any easier when it's someone you love. Your prayers for today, tomorrow, and the many days ahead are greatly appreciated!
~Momma B
Steph..I am so sorry. This cancer is nasty and evil and I just don't understand why they cannot find a cure for it.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for mercy and peace for your step Mom's last days and may your Dad be drawn closer to the LORD, as well as any lost family members.
I love your family photo..ya'll look so happy!
I love ya and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Barbara Herrin