Life is hard sometime but I must look to the Father and give thanks. So today I'm back to "Thankful Thursday".
- Thankful for the small things in life like coffee to help me through the morning of sleepless nights. Which have been a lot lately.
- Thankful for my wonderful step-mother-who went to be with Jesus last Wednesday. For the example of what LOVE is. For all that she taught me during the almost 16 years that her and my daddy were together. For her unselfish LOVE that she gave to me (as a child that wasn't even hers). For all the wonderful memories we have together.
- Thankful for my daddy-who has been the best daddy a girl could ever ask for. For the sacrifices that he made for my brother and I while we were growing up. (I pray for him today also and he continues his journey with out my step-mom now).
- Thankful for my in-law-who came to take care of my sweet little man so that I could stand beside my daddy through the beginning of a tough journey.
- Thankful for my sweet little baby, Mr. Levi. What a blessing he has been to Nick and I. We love him more than life it's self.
And LAST but not LEAST......
- Thankful for my amazing husband. He has been my rock and support through this past week. He has held me while I cried, laughed with me as we remember all the good time with my step-mom, and just helped me through. He is truly WONDERFUL. I'm so proud to be called his wife. I LOVE you babes more than you will ever know.
SO NOW, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
~Momma B

No comments:
Post a Comment