..........but today it's a special prayer request.
Please please pray for my step-mom. She was admitted to a 24 hr hospice hospital last night. She is completely unresponsive to anyone. It seems as though the end is closer than it's ever been.
I talked with my daddy on the way home from work yesterday and he told me the above information all while crying. Do you know how hard it is to hear you daddy crying on the other end of the phone? How hard it is to know that you are soooooooo far away? How hard it is to not just pick up everything I have and head to GA right now? How hard it is to hear how others treat your daddy? How hard it is to know that you can't do anything to make it all better? Oh how I wish I could take all this pain away and make it all better.
My God is BIG and He has a BIG plan. I KNOW THIS!!! The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18. And this I am thankful for.
Please join me in praying for my step-moms final days-peace & comfort. Also please, please pray for my daddy-he's having a rough time.
Thank you all in advance.
~Momma B
I am praying for your family that God will give comfort.
ReplyDeletePRAYING!!!
ReplyDelete