Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guess Who's 5 Months Old Today?


Happy 5 month birthday to our little man, Levi!


Dear Levi, 
Five months ago, I gave birth to you. I really can't believe that five months have come and gone. You have brought so much joy to your daddy & my life. Neither of us could imagine life without you. You are our heart and soul. 
In the last 5 months you have gone from a tiny little newborn (6lbs) to a growing baby boy (13lbs 1oz) full of personality. You are still in 0-3 month clothes but soon you will be moving to 3-6 month clothes. In the last few weeks we have started you on cereal and you have had your first fruit pears & prunes and just this past Saturday 4/2/11 you had your first veggie-peas (you love them), you have begun to roll over from your tummy to your back (almost can roll from you back to your tummy), started holding things in your hands and putting those things in your mouth, you have started talking/babbling more and more, becoming more vocal every day, started laughing, and smiling from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed. You are one happy baby boy. And that we are grateful for! 
Even though you have gotten off of you sleeping through the night schedule, I don't mind waking to feed you durning the night. I get a little more snuggle time with you!! You have gotten on a pretty good night time preparing for bed schedule. And that too we are grateful for. 
Levi, I pray for you everyday. I pray that you will come to know Christ at a early age. That you will grow to love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind. I pray that God will keep you safe and healthy. I also thank him for you every single day. You were no accident-you were planned. 1 Sam. 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 
You, Levi, are our pride and joy. Daddy & I never knew a love like this before. We love you more and more every single day,which we never knew was possible!!! You are our blessing-our great blessing and we are so grateful to God for adding you to our little family. 
We LOVE you more than you will know!!!! Love you to pieces little man! Happy 5 Month Birthday!!

Love Always, 
Momma & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment