I just want to make something VERY clear-if you don't have your life right then don't tell me how to live my life. I am sick and tired of people butting into things they have no business butting into. Please don't criticize me for something you yourself don't do. John 8:7 “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” Are you righteous? Are you God? Are you really without sin in your own life? No, I don't think so. So get off your pedestal.
And as my husband said so frankly to someone-when you start being an active part of my life then and only then will care about what you have to say. And when you start acting/acknowledging that I'm part of your family and so is my son-is when I will care about what you have to say. Until then BUTT OUT!!!!
Don't personally attack me nor my husband nor my child(ren) EVER. You will have more on your hands than you will ever be able to handle.
Until Next Time!!!
~Momma B
AMEN! People are so quick to judge others. You stand your ground!
ReplyDelete