Friday, April 15, 2011

23 Weeks

Happy 23 Week Birthday to our little man!!! Has it already been that long!! Daddy & I are so blessed to have you in our lives and couldn't think of how it would be with out you!!! You honestly bring so much joy and happiness to our lives. We love that in the last few days you have started doing raspberries. It's so cute to see you do those. But aren't sure how cute it will be when you do it when you have food in your mouth (we will cross that bridge when we get there though). You are still working really hard at rolling from back to tummy. You get almost there and then freeze!! It's so cute. Your love for attention is amazing. You light so BIG when someone talks to you or plays with you. And I absolutely LOVE it when you light up when you realize that I've just walked in the room (wither I've been gone 2 minutes or all day). It makes my heart just leap!!!  Mommy and Daddy LOVE you to pieces!! 
Look at my daddy-Can you see it pure JOY all over his face with his new grandson.
This photo was taken March 11-the first weekend my dad ever meet Levi.
My daddy stayed up until 2:30a.m. to welcome Levi (and Nick & I too)
to his house when we came for a visit). 
Is this not the life-Levi @ 18 weeks old. 


~Momma B



No comments:

Post a Comment