Step-mom is still hanging on. Her breathing is very, very shallow and this weekend she started having moment/minutes without breathing at all. Also, this weekend her oxygen levels dropped-so now she is on oxygen 24hrs a day. Because of medicare-they are possibly moving her back home with my daddy (only 5 days of hospice-hospital care). I pray this is not the case but God knows best. And I'm trying to trust him.
Please keep praying for
~peace & comfort for my step-mom.
~my daddy as he continues to care for her.
Thank you all who have asked about her. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
~Momma B
You are in our prayers annd know the family is here to help you all. Stay strong and we will be praying. Love Dawn
ReplyDeleteOh Steph. I am so sorry to hear about this. Praying for your family, and for your Step-Mom, and your Dad.
ReplyDelete