So thankful for the nightly routine that my little family has fallen into
Here's just a glimpse....
6:30ish-Levi eats dinner
7:30ish-Levi gets bath
7:45ish-Dada & Levi read story(ies) and say night time prayers
(see photo below)
it's my favorite time of the night-I love watching & listening to these two together-it's just precious.
8ish-Levi gets milk then it's sweet dream time.
it's my favorite time of the night-I love watching & listening to these two together-it's just precious.
8ish-Levi gets milk then it's sweet dream time.
| Daddy reading to Levi 6/13/11 |
I couldn't be more thankful for this life than God has laid before me. I PRAISE His wonderful name for the blessing of these two people. I absolutely LOVE every single second of being a wife to my husband and adore being Levi's momma. Thank you Lord for my beautiful little family.
What are you thankful for today????
~Momma B
What are you thankful for today????
~Momma B
No comments:
Post a Comment