Monday, June 27, 2011

Missionary Monday!

Simply speechless right now.............
Words can't even begin to describe how I feel as I type this blog. We were blessed to have Bro. David & Mrs. Glynis Miller in our church service yesterday. They came to share about what God has been doing in and through them as they service in Central America. It was amazing to hear what all has been happening in their lives while serving as our IMB missionaries.

Nick & I have been following them since they left our home church (ABC) by reading there monthly newsletters & following their blog but it's just something about hearing it straight from their mouth that makes it a little more touching.Nick said it so well yesterday when he said "When we think of the hero's in faith we think of people like John Calvin, Martin Luther, etc, but when I think of hero's in faith I think of The Miller's and people like them who are stepping out of their comfort zone to serve others by serving Christ even when it's in another country."

We are blessed not only to call them our IMB missionaries but to call them FRIENDS. We LOVE you Bro. David & Mrs. Glynis-Thank you so much for showing us and others that it's okay to leave your comfort zone and follow Christ. Thank you for your courage to serve even when it's not all peachy. You guys will always hold a special place in our hearts. Much love.

Bro David sharing with us about where they live & the struggles they face.


Mrs. Glynis telling us about how the women weave.
Levi w/ sweet Mrs. Glynis


Our Friends & IMB Missionaries-The Miller's

Levi with his 1st missionary family-The MIller's



~MOMMA B

No comments:

Post a Comment