Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites & Things to be Thankful for.

~Thankful for my little brother's life being spared 16 years ago today. Yes-16 years ago he was hit by a speeding car in our neighborhood. He spent months in the trama unit at MCG with lots of injuries. Though we don't see eye to eye on much-I still LOVE him and I'm thankful that he's apart of my life-he makes it very interesting to say the least!! :)

~I'm in love with this lotion & shower gel........it's my favorite.

~I'm loving that today is my favorite day.....FRIDAY-it means that I get to spend the next two days with my hubby and precious baby. They are my two favorite people in this world!! :)


~I'm ecstatic that on Sunday we get to see our favorite missionary friends the Millers.....The Miller's Oh how we have missed them. It's been 3+ years since we have seen them.



So what are your Friday Favorites or Things to be Thankful for? 

~MOMMA B

No comments:

Post a Comment