Today as I reflect on Father's Day.....I'm grateful for three father's I know.
1. My Heavenly Father-I'm so grateful for the salvation that I have in Him. Without him I would be completely and totally lost in this world. I'm grateful for the greatest sacrifice He made by giving His one and only Son so that I could have eternal life. Thankful that He loves me in-spite of my faults and failures.
2. My earthly father- He gave life to me. He has taught me almost everything I know, including LOVING the GA bulldogs. I'm grateful for all the sacrifice that he made for me through the years, which were a ton. I'm thankful to him for never giving me up on me, for being there to see me through the good & the bad, for the advice that he has given me and continues to give me, and for supporting me through everything I ever put my mind to.
Thank you, daddy for being not only my daddy but my friend. Your hard work through the years to provide for your family is amazing. I hope I can be 1/2 the parent to Levi that you were to me. I wish I were there to celebrate this Father's Day with you. Know that you are loved not only today but everyday of the year. I love you a ton! :)
3. My amazing husband-this journey with you has been amazing-I couldn't imagining sharing anything more precious, our child, with anyone else. You are an amazing father to our son. I love the way that you care for him and how much you adore him. I love to watching you explore Levi's world with him. I couldn't imagine a great daddy for Levi. I can't wait to continue this great journey with you. Thank you so much for loving our son the way you do. I love you bunches and bunch. Happy 1st Father's Day to you my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment