I started my new job on Feb 23, 2012. It's different than what I'm use to but I like.
I still hate leaving my little man.....I miss him so much during the day, the fun things we did together, story time at the library, story time at home, outside play time, riding in his "truck", lunch dates every day, hugs and kisses through out the day, big smiles, and sometime the grumpy little boy. I miss them all.
I know that this is for a season. I am praying that this season will be short and sweet. And soon I will be back home with him playing and having fun with my little man.
A few prayer request:
- The end of Nick's seminary career is fastly coming to an end. TWO more months. May 18th is the BIG day. Pray that he finishes strong.
- Pray for guidance and wisdom for our next chapter (what happens after May 18th)
- What to do about our house
- My new job adjustment
- Unspoken Request
Until Next Time,
Momma B
No comments:
Post a Comment