Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's day........Our little LUCKY MONKEY

It's been a while................
.....since I posted any photos. Our camera has been in the shop, wait it's still in the shop and we have a loaner camera from Wolf Camera, which by the way I'm in LOVE with. It's a better camera than what we have, I'm in LOVE with it.

But today I have photo's for you. Photo to remember what happened this day in many, many years.

This is the face I get when I tell Levi to smile: 

This is what I get when I ask him what's on your shirt.....


 This is the face I get when I ask him if it "taste like chicken".


My kid would rather play with a milk carton then the hundreds of toys he has....
Our baby boy in his first pair of flip-flops. Doesn't he look like a cutie?!?!

Until Next time!
Momma B

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is cracking me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The bad thing is, is that's the face I get most of the time when I tell him to smile!

      Delete