Happy 10 Months Mr. Levi!!!!!!
Levi,
How can it be sweet boy, that another month has come? I find myself asking this question every single month and the months seem to come faster and faster.
Over the past month daddy had to lower your crib because you can stand up in it. You have started eating table foods, such as: bread, peas, mac & cheese, green beans, rice, pasta, bananas, and grapes. All by yourself. You absolutely HATE stage 3 baby food but will eat the list stated above with no problem. You have also started crawling (8/23/11), mastered crawling (8/24/11), taken two step by yourself before falling in my lap (8/23/11), and mastered walking by yourself with help from a toy. GOSH, I can't believe I just typed those things-crawling & walking. Since mastering crawling you are on the go, never slowing down, following my every step.Just trying to keep up. You love to stand now rather than sit. You will pull yourself up on whatever you can. (which is absolutely adorable). You love to beat on pots and pans with spoons while momma is cooking. Making lots of noise but I don't mind. Finally, you have caught up to your size and are now in 9 month clothing. When you went for your 9 month check up(8-10-11)-you weighted in at a whooping 21lbs 6oz and are 29.25 inches tall. My how you have grown from that little 6lb baby boy that was born just 10 months ago. Precious, precious, just simply precious.
In just 2 short months we will be celebrating one whole year of your life. I can't believe it. Momma & Daddy have already started to plan your party-making things, ordering things, putting things together. We pray that it is an extra special day for you. But until 2 months pass, We are going to enjoy every single minute with you being UNDER one.
Daddy & I pray for you daily. We pray that you will grow up to be a man after God's own heart. We pray that you will love God with all your heart, all your mind, and all of your soul. We pray for your health and safety. We LOVE you so much baby boy. We LOVE you to the moon and back-again and again. Happy 10 months baby boy!! :)
Love Always,
Momma & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment