Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank you Lord


Levi 9 months old
 Simply precious-I adore this little boy just about more than anything in this whole world. He is one of few things/people I continuely miss everyday. I look forward to seeing everyday. And he is who I strive to be a better person for everyday. He is the light of my world and has blessed my life in OH SOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways. I am blessed to be his momma-choosen by GOD to lead his life in the right direction. I know there will be days that I fail-but Lord knows I want to strive to lead him to Christ in all that I do and say. I want to be the momma to this precious boy that he so deserves.
Thank you Lord for this little blessing. Thank you for pick me to be this precious boys momma.
1st Samuel 1:27 " For I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

~MOMMA B

No comments:

Post a Comment