Friday, August 5, 2011
*~Happy 9 Months~*
Sweet Little Levi-
It's hard to believe another month of your life has come and gone. Today we CELEBRATE 9 months of your life. I honestly cannot believe it's been 9 amazing months since we first meet-but I guess I better believe it.
I love-I mean I LOVE, absolutely LOVE being your momma!! It is a joy and a privilege to be called by our heavenly Father to be your momma. It amazes me every single day that he chose me to do that job. I'm forever grateful to our Lord to have this job.
Over the past month you have continued to develop and become more and more active. Still no crawling-but you manage to scoot (and very well) to where you want to go). You have begun to pull up in the last month, you have cut your first 2 teeth (July 10 & July 13 respectfully), you have discover your love for toys that make noise, as well as Cheerios, gerber puffs & gerber cheeto's. You LOVE them all!! Also-you have begun to explore with real food-for example you love rice (any kind), green beans, peas, and fruit. You want to feed yourself as much as possible without any help from momma or daddy.
You have your 9 month check up on August 10. Momma & Daddy are curious to see how much you have grown since your 6 month check-up. We have an good idea and have a bet going on to how much you weigh in at......let's see who's right.
As you continue to explore and discover your world set before-we plan to enjoy it with you. To learn new things with you as you grow throughout your days. We LOVE LOVE LOVE watching you grow and develop.
Levi, we still continue to pray for you. We pray for your health, your safety, and that you will come to know Christ very early in your life, that you will grow to the Lord with all that you have. Not a day goes by that we don't thank the Lord for you (1st Sam. 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him). We LOVE you more than anything in this world and more and more with every single passing day. We are blessed to be your parents. Love you to the moon and back little man!! Happy 9 month birthday!!
Love Always & Forever,
Momma & Daddy
Labels:
Levi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment