Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful for this amazing man..........
After 5.5 years of marriage and 10.5 years of being together. I'm still in love with this man. He makes me the happiest girl in the world. I'm so grateful for all the scarifies that he makes for our family. He goes to school full-time (getting his master's), youth minister at our church, and works part-time for Sherwin-Williams (almost 7 years).  He works so hard at all of the above to provide for our little family. 


2. Thankful for this awesome little boy.........
Gosh, words can't ever describe how much I LOVE this sweet face. This boy melts my heart EVERY single day. There is never a dull moment in our house with him. He is my heart, I LOVE him sooooo much and am so grateful to the Lord for blessing Nick & I with him.  


3. Thankful that we will be going here in just a short week............
Yes, that's right, we are going to the beach, As a family of 3. I couldn't be more excited. One week. That's right....Memorial Day week we will be at the BEACH!!!


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?!?!?
~Momma B


No comments:

Post a Comment