HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Time of Day:
After I get off work to see this sweet boy..
Favorite Season:
Fall-it houses GA football, my birthday, Levi's birthday, & our anniversary
Favorite Month:
Favorite Holiday:
Christmas
Favorite Color:
Purple
Favorite Movie:
Sweet Home Alabama
Favorite Celebrity:
Reese Witherspoon
Favorite Place to Shop:
Cato
Favorite Kind of Music:
Christian & Country
Favorite TV Show:
Grey's
Favorite Thing to Do:
Spend time with my little family
Favorite Place in the World:
Home with my little family
Favorite Hobby:
blogging
Favorite Kind of Animal:
chihuahua
Favorite Place to Live:
Georgia
Favorite Place to Vacation:
Beach in the Summer & Mountains in the Fall
Favorite Restaurant:
Bonefish
Favorite Thing to Cook:
anything when I have the time
Favorite Drink:
Mt. Dew
Favorite Makeup:
MaryKay
Favorite Hair Products:
Whatever's on Sale
Favorite Lotion:
Japenese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works
Favorite Perfume:
Lila
Favorite Blogger:
A Love Worth Waiting For
Favorite Thing to Blog About:
Levi
Favorite Books:
???
Favorite Verse:
‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’ ” (Jeremiah 29:11)
Favorite Thing to Wear:
Jeans & Cute top
Favorite Memory:
Wedding Day-November 12, 2005
Levi's Birth- November 5, 2010



No comments:
Post a Comment