Words can't begin to describe how I feel right now. May 8, 2011 will go down as a day I will never forget for several reasons.
1. My first mother's day with my little man. I count it a privilege and an honor to be Levi's momma. The Lord has blessed me the perfect baby. I know, I'm a little bias but it's true. He is a great baby-never really fusses, happy all the time, and LOVES me more than anything. Being a momma is still by far my greatest job EVER. I just LOVE it!
Nick made my day extra special-first he bought breakfast w/ my FAVORITE coffee from Starbucks. He then gave me the sweetest gift.
A card from him & one from Levi. Then the beautiful necklace above. It's a little boy (because Levi is a boy) in Levi's birthstone colors. SO SWEET!! I LOVE it. Then after church we went to get fresh strawberries and came home. Then he cooked steaks on the grill with potatoes and a salad. YUMMO. As if that wasn't enough he bought me this cute DQ cake.
2. Baby dedication at church and Levi was dedicated. Pslam 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
I am beyond blessed to be this little guys momma!!! I'm not sure why the Lord blessed me with him, but what I do know is that I'm so thankful that he did. I couldn't think of anything better in the world than to be called momma by this little boy. My heart is soooooo FULL for the Lord has done exceeding abundantly ABOVE all that I could have asked or hoped for. (Ephesians 3:20)
~Momma B

No comments:
Post a Comment