Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Levi's First Day of Preschool

First day of preschool. How can that be?!?! My baby, my first born boy headed to preschool today for the very first time. I can't believe it. I look at him and sometime I still see this tiny sweet baby boy-baby is the key word there. Others I see this handsome little boy. It was bittersweet for sure today. Both happy tears and sad tears were shed. Happy because he gets to meet new people and become his own person. Sad because it means my baby is growing up way to fast. Over all it was a good day for everyone. Here is my "big" boys day in review:
Eating his breakfast-yogurt



being silly


Handsome boy

being silly and showing off his shirt.

Ready to ride to "BIG" boy school

Daddy helping Levi with his bookbag

Walking into preschool

  
And this is how we left him-screaming.
All smiles after a great day.
Until Next Time,
Momma B

No comments:

Post a Comment