January: We celebrated Nick's 27th Birthday, Ralph (our dog) celebrated 3 years of life, Nick began his 3rd year of seminary.
February: Celebrated 3 months of life with our little baby boy, 7 years since we were engaged. Nick's dad celebrate 64 years of life.
March: My dad & step-mom meet Levi for the very first time in person (such sweet memories)
April: I lost my amazing step-mom to cancer (April 20th)-a very, very sad day. We painted our living-room and kitchen. Levi's first visit with the Easter Bunny.
May: We celebrated 1 year of ministry at our current church, Levi celebrated 6 months of life, I celebrated my very first Mother's Day as a momma.
June: My dad celebrated 59 years of life. Nick celebrate his first Father's Day as a daddy. We celebrate our first family vacation as a family of 3. We got to visit with our favorite missionaries-The MILLER'S
July: We celebrate our first 4th of July together as a family of 3. Our nephew turned 2. Nick's mom celebrate 59 years of life. Our sweet Sassy girl turned 7.
August: Levi Celebrate 9 months of life.
September: We kicked off GA football with a BANG.
October: I celebrate 27 years of life. Levi celebrated his first Halloween.
November: Levi's first birthday. Daddy B & I celebrated 6 years of marriage. A Thanksgiving visit to GA to celebrate with family.
December: Nick & I have been together 11 years. A Christmas to remember-living Christmas through Levi's eyes-so much FUN. Celebrated my first Christmas without my step-mom.
~Momma B









No comments:
Post a Comment