2. Thankful for my husband-who is working so very hard this week to get through this one week intensive class.....who is also sick today. Praying he feels much better soon and praying he finished this class strong just like every other classes he taken while in seminary!!! Keep the faith babes-just today and tomorrow and you are one step closer to becoming, Matthew N. Bates, BA, M.Div.!! Levi & I LOVE you are are praying and pulling for you!!
3. Thankful for my sweet, sweet baby boy. Gosh-I know I have said it before but I will say over and over again until my last breath..................I LOVE that boy sooo much. I never knew my heart could LOVE like this and I'm so thankful to my heavenly Father to intrust this beautiful blessing to me. I so love being this baby's momma. THANK YOU Lord for this precious precious little boy!!
What are you thankful for today?
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1Thessalonians 5:8
~MOMMA B
No comments:
Post a Comment