Tuesday, July 5, 2011

8th Month Birthday, baby boy!

8 months old-7/5/11



Dear Levi,
WOW!! You're 8 months old today. It's hard to believe that 8 months ago I saw your sweet face for the very first time and it was AMAZING! I never EVER would have dream of how much you would change my life. You truly are a godsend. You help me to see the world in a brand new light-and that I am grateful for.

In the last month you have continued to grow and explore your world more and more. You have said mama a few times and dada only once. YES!! I'm in heaven cause you said mama first and more than you've said dada!!! You have moved to stage 2 baby food and are enjoying it more and more. You have learned to sit up by yourself with little or no help, how to get to your toy bucket in the living room and empty it out completely, how to scoot around, turn around in a 360 degree circle, you have mastered sleeping for 9-12hrs a night :). Makes this momma very happy!! You have experienced your first 4th of July and it was amazing. You have started eating animal crackers like a champ, you have tasted & love bo-berry biscuits from bojangle, and you think that whatever momma has to eat you are suppose to get some of it.

You have become attached to me and prefer me over anyone else-even daddy!! Which is a good and a bad thing. Good-because I know you know who I am, that you don't want to be away from me, and you love me but bad at the same time because when I need to get things done-it's difficult.

You have taught me that it's the simple things in life that make the world go around, to enjoy every single second I have with you because you are growing WAY to fast, and that having a spick and span house it's really all that's important. Spending time with you is what's important. So, if our house it's the neatest all the time-it's okay-it just means that momma LOVES spending with you more than cleaning the house. :)

I LOVE watching you grow & explore before my very eyes but at times it makes me sad-because it's happening all to fast. Daddy and I love watching you explore all the new things set before you and seeing your face for the first time with each new first is amazing!! We love your sweet smile, your laughs, your funny faces, the first time you accomplish something new. We LOVE it all. And we LOVE you more than life itself. What a blessing, an absolute blessing you are to us! We don't remember what life was before you and don't want to image it with you. You, sweet baby boy, bring us so much joy.

We pray for you and thank the Lord for you daily!! We love you to the moon and back.

Much Love,
Momma & Daddy

Momma & Levi-7/5/11 (my world)

Daddy & Levi 7/4/11 (my two ♥'s)

No comments:

Post a Comment