Mr. Levi-
Four years old! How can it be? I'm in shock! What an amazing gift you are in our lives. You are growing into a fine young boy-no more my little baby, no longer a toddler, but a little boy. Did I just type that? I cannot believe you are now our little boy.
The past four years have taught your daddy and I more than we would have ever imagined. You have taught us love unconditionally, taught us how to show grace and mercy more, how to strive to be better parents for you and your brother, taught us what it means to be on our toes all the time, taught us that some battles aren't worth fighting, you have taught us to enjoy the moment because that is where the best memories are made, taught us to not sweat the small stuff.
We love that you are all boy: you love your John Deere Gator power-wheel, dirt, tractors, dirt, cars, trucks, dirt, planes, jake and the neverland pirates, did I mention dirt?
You make each day more fun. Everyday more interesting. And each day
even more exhausting. But one thing is for sure....we wouldn't trade it
for the world.We look forward to seeing how God is going to use you,
your strong will personality, your talent, as you grow into the boy he
wants you to be.
We are beyond blessed to be your parents.
Forever grateful to HIM for this privilege. Never forget how much we
love you, beyond words, more than you will ever know.
Keep spreading your little wings, little man, and fly, fly high. Happy Birthday, Mr. Levi. We love you so, so much-don't you ever, ever forget it.
Love you to the moon and back!!!
Momma & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment