Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School 2014

One September 2, 2014-both of our boys began Bible Play School (BPS). Levi for the 2nd year and Lane for the very first time. My heart was so sad-not just because they were going to school but because they are growing up so fast. 
Levi was blessed to get his favorite teacher again this year, Mrs. Carrie. He LOVES his Mrs. Carrie. Mrs. Tracy is the assistant-and I am sure he will come around to liking her just as much. 
Lane was given Mrs. Julie & Mrs. Caroline. I have heard wonderful things about Mrs. Julie and I am sure I will grow to love her just as much as we love Mrs. Carrie. I'm not sure Mrs. Julie knows what's she's getting with our Lane....she's in for a real treat. I almost bought him a shirt that read "Preschool is in, Pray for my teachers". I know I will surely be praying for his teachers.
So here's to another year of school for Levi and the very first year of school for Lane. Praying that it is a fruitful and wonderful year.   
 








Until Next Time, 
Momma B

No comments:

Post a Comment