Lane,
It's so hard to believe that your cuteness has been apart of our little family for a year and half. The picture above says it all about your personality: Pure cuteness with a devilish side and full of energy. You are into EVERYTHING. Heaven forbid we turn our backs on your for one second. You are definitely a climber, LOVE it, you like to try your hand at anything your big brother is doing and when you can't accomplish it or he will not let you, your little attitude comes out (I'm sorry you got that from me). Your vocabulary is expanding by leaps and bounds, your favorite word is "NO" (I guess because that's what you hear all the time). You LOVE to give hugs and kisses but they must be on your terms and when you want to give them. You love to harass the dogs and cats. You love bath time-so much so that I have to mop every night. You like all things boys, from digging in the dirt to throwing the dirt, to cars, trucks, planes, and tractors. You don't really like to sit down for people to read to you-you would rather just look at the pages by yourself and when you are done you will just throw it where ever and you are on to the next thing.
Boy, I love beyond words, more than you will ever know. I am so blessed to be your momma!! Without you as part of our family, our lives would be a little less dramatic, a lot more dull, and a empty place would not be filled by your full of life self. Love you sweet baby Lane to the moon and back.
Love Always,
Momma








No comments:
Post a Comment