Mr. Levi-
I cannot believe I have been blessed to be your momma for 3.5 years. I cannot even describe how much I love and adore you. You are growing into one amazing little boy. Your personality is in full swing now. You love to do all things boy: play cars, play trains, play tractors, run, jump, ride your John Deere gator, see how high you can climb, swim. You have finished your first year of preschool and absolutely LOVE it.You have moved to a BIG boy bed (I CAN'T believe it). Your manners are developing well. You have your moments with your brother.....they go from extremely sweet and loving to extreme aggravation (and rightly so-since he has learned to aggravated you). You have such a sweet spirit-it makes my heart jump by leaps and bounds when you talk about Jesus and ask to pray for something specific.
Thank your for 3.5 wonderful years. I'm looking so forward to many, many, many wonderful years with you. Blessed to be your momma and oh so grateful to my God for you!! Without you in our lives, it would be a boring place, filled with less love, and an empty place would not be filled by your sweet spirited self. Love you baby boy to the moon and back, more than you will ever know.
Love Always,
Momma





No comments:
Post a Comment