Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Photos

We had spring photos taken, in a mini session. I never sign up for mini sessions-but I won this one. I was so excited to win but I was also excited to see if we could do mini sessions. We normally get the regular session because our boys are so unpredictable and I always think well we will need the extra time. Boy was I surprised with how well they did for the mini session. So surprised that I think that  we actually do better in a mini session than a regular session. So we will be signing up for more mini sessions. Here are a few photo from the session (yes I have posted a few on facebook but that was to entice you to come to the blog to check the rest of them out)












Until Next Time, 
Momma B

No comments:

Post a Comment