Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I got out of this for a while but want to start it again. Here are a few things I'm thankful for: 

  1. My husband-Our lives together are far from perfect but my life wouldn't be complete without him. He challenges me in ways I never knew possible, encourages me when I am down, supports me, stands behind me, and loves me unconditionally. He is an amazing father to our children. As I watch him with our boys I fall more in love with him everyday. 

  2. My children-Levi & Lane-I never knew I could love someone so much. As I look at them everyday I have a new appreciation for life. They teach me new things everyday, help me to slow down and enjoy the little things. No matter how bad of a day I may be having, when one of these two look at me and smile-it melts my heart and makes me realize how blessed I really am. These two boys are my life-aside from their dad. I don't remember what life was like before them and don't want to know it without them.

Until Next Time,
Momma B.

No comments:

Post a Comment