Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Updates and Prayer request.

A lot has been going on in our lives over the past few weeks and months.

Some have noticed that I have been down a bit lately. True is I have!!! I don't want to go into details right now but would you please pray for our family. The devil has been attacking and getting the best of us. We know that this is just a season we are going through but we are hopeful that things are going to turn around.

On a brighter note, last Friday, July 20th, we found out that we are having another little boy. We are excited to say the least. We cannot believe that God has blessed us with another life to care for. Our prayer for this baby is that he will come right on time, just as his BIG brother did. Not on our time table, not the doctors, but God's perfect time table. We pray that he will be just as healthy has his BIG brother was/is. We also pray for him as he grows up that he will come to know the Lord at a young age (yes, the same that we pray for his Big Brother).

I personally don't know what I am going to do with all the boys in the house. But I'm sure I will survive. I'm thinking lots of girly time for this mommy, mani's and pedi's, coffee dates with girlfriends, and girly shows on t.v. Hey I'm way out numbered for sure!! What do you expect!?!?!

If you think of us over the coming day and weeks, please pray for us.
1. Nick has been out of school since May with NO full-time ministry position. Pray the Lord would open the doors!
2. For me to carry the baby to term, and that the new baby will be healthy
3. Pray for us, as we make a decision of what to do once baby #2 comes, as far as me going back to work or becoming the say at home momma I have always wanted to be.
4. Pray for Levi, he doesn't get much of what is going on right now, but once baby #2 comes, it's gonna be a HUGE adjustment for him. He is a momma's boy all the way.
5. UNSPOKEN!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME, 
MOMMA B.

No comments:

Post a Comment